Colloco Search is exclusively partnered with a cutting-edge mobile SaaS solutions provider in their search for a VP of Engineering. Following the huge early success of an original product, the business has recently made multiple acquisitions to expand its offering and is now growing rapidly to support this. End clients include the likes of Apple, Uber, Amazon, TikTok, and Coca-Cola, to name just a few!
As VP of Engineering you will...
- Design, implement, and monitor all operations and key performance metrics for the engineering team.
- Build, develop, and manage the engineering team.
- Develop standards and procedures to ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
- Communicate complex topics across all areas of the organisation From C-level to engineers
- Understand and collaborate on the complete product lifecycle from concept to execution.
- Recommend new technology and ideas to improve efficiency.
You will be:
- Passionate about technology and want to be on the cutting edge.
- A problem solver, using the right tools to solve real world problems.
- Driven by building solutions that produce engaging products.
- Able to talk about your success and failures.
- Have a strong view on what success looks like
- Comfortable in an agile environment with a fast and efficient workflow
Skills and Experience:
- Must have extensive industry experience in Adtech and/or Data Intelligence.
- Proven experience architecting highly available and highly scalable systems.
- Deep knowledge of designing and delivering SaaS platforms.
- API design, management and consumption.
- Microservice design, development, deployment and monitoring.
- AWS and GCP cloud environments.
- Bare metal environments... Infrastructure, storage, services and tools
- Polyglot with experience across our full stack.
- Solutions architecture, Database Engineering (NoSQL, SQL and associated Clustering or similar)
- Backend Development techniques ideally across multiple environments (Windows C and Java Unix)
- Certified Cloud experience
- Experience working in product centric and agile environments.
- Excellent communication skills
Our technology landscape includes...
○ Java (Spring Boot), PHP, Python, Ruby, R, Vue, Go, Objective-C
○ SQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, relational databases,
○ Master with development tools and practices
○ TDD and test automation
○ CI and CD environments and practices
○ Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket), GitHub