My client’s role is to add value and drive revenue transformation for their clients by building quality, reliable sales pipeline as well as giving them new ways of sales thinking.
They offer all their sales team ongoing training and development to ensure that the expectation and progression of their careers is constantly met.
They are at a very exciting stage of our existence and they’re growing at an expediential rate which brings the needs to broaden their offerings to their global technology clients.
We are looking for hungry and motivated individuals with a proven track record in IT/Cyber Security Sales. You should be a self-starter and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, retaining composure under pressure. You will be both business and IT oriented with a good demonstration of both organisational and communication skills.
Sales is a hard graft, we know that, but the rewards speak for themselves.
About the role
- In this role, you will be demonstrating the capability to focus on an organisation’s initiatives, challenges, pain points and bring value to those organizations through our sales process. You will be able to:
- Create pipeline for your territory using demand generation and prospecting tools
- Find new opportunities and quickly develop rapport with new clients
- Explore & identify new opportunities in new accounts and/or buying centres
- Research and present business intelligence about customers and prospects
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold calling
- Travel occasionally for training and/or meetings
You’ll be driving sales activities on highly strategic accounts and projects within an ecosystem of our clients. Successful team members develop and demonstrate their sales acumen and move on to other sales positions and other roles.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English, any other languages are a bonus but not essential.
- Self-motivation and relentless in pursuit of creating their own success
- 2 to 3 years of experience in selling or generating demand for enterprise IT solutions
- New business experience
- Confidence in handling of objections and conflict
- A top performer mentality
- High energy and contagious optimism
- Excellent presentation skills and clear communication
- Determination & relishes the chase
This is an office-based role in either our Reading or Stevenage office, some travel to our other office will be expected but will be covered by our expense policy.
Salary – Up to £40,000 +commission dependant on experience.